Saturday, June 22, 2013

Here is a layout that I finished for Brandi's challenge at Colorful Creations using shapes. I used circles, as I had a piece of Bo Bunny paper left over from another project from which I had cut several circles. Instead of discarding the page, I decided to use the flip side striped pattern as an overlay for another Bo Bunny pattern of a completely different collection. The result was pretty cool. The photo is of my daughter Payton when she was a Munchkin in her 3rd grade school production of Wizard of Oz.
This was a really fun technique that was, quite frankly, an accident but you might want to try it out because the outcome is very interesting! Thanks for stopping and I hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous and so creative! I'll have to remember to try this.

    ReplyDelete