Sunday, September 15, 2013

The  2nd challenge for the month of September at About A Girl is Lots of Flowers. It is so easy to use flowers on a layout, so join us for the fun! This is a layout of my daughter Payton standing next to a mural in Iowa City. She is "feeding" the dog on the wall.
I stenciled the background and layered the paper. Then I did a ton of fussy cutting from some amazing Bo Bunny papers. I added a few Webster's pages touches with the trim and "FUN" card and then a little bling and voila!
Thank you for taking a look! Have a fun and fascinating day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stencilling. Your layout is so bright and happy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lanie, thanks for your lovely words on my blog ... Your layout is beautiful, love those papers and how you made the flowers, and the stencil work is yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lainie. I can't believe these aren't Graphic 45 papers! Love the bright, bold colours and the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete