Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I used a ton of Webster's Pages and Tim Holtz (dies, embossing) for this layout. I created this for Marci's "E" challenge at Colorful Creations. I stole this photo from my best friends Facebook album of her and her sweetheart from a Halloween past.
I used this fabulous Dusty Attic spiderweb. First, I applied Tim Holtz stain in Silver and then used silver embossing powder over that to give it some texture and shine.
I distressed a doily and hand stitched it with black thread.
I used a Tim Holtz die for the sign and inked it and tied it with jute cord.
I also die cut the frame using a spellbinders die and I die cut the Boo with a Tim Holtz die.
       
Halloween is just a "minute" away so I hope everyone has a safe and frightfully delightful day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your details are exceptional! Love the chippie, stitching, and diecuts

    ReplyDelete