Thursday, March 27, 2014

Another wonderful challenge by Alda at Flying Unicorn - Matchbook Alterations! This was my first time making one and I used a template from Pinterest to construct the box as I didn't have any "real" matchboxes at home. I just loved how it turned out.
I used a mix of beautiful Graphic 45 papers from the Sweet Sentiments and Secret Garden collections. I did a lot of fussy cutting and layering of the gorgeous papers. I also added a few snazzy roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, a little bow, and crocheted trim with a little Liquid Pearls for a bit of shimmer. 
I have currently stashed some fragments of cut aparts and some chipboard inside the box, but I intend to fill it with a giftcard and goodies for a friend.
Thank you for taking a look and don't forget to join the fun at Flying Unicorn!
Have a Beautiful Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment