Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Flying Unicorn Blog Hop Winner

Thank you everyone for all of your sweet and encouraging comments, the blog hop was so much fun and I hope that you were thoroughly inspired along the way. The winner can choose one Julie Nutting Doll Stamp and one 6x6 paper pad of either Time Traveler or Seashore by Prima
And my lucky winner is....
 
Rhonda
I love to scrap Spring...but seriously I love to scrap EVERY season! I LOVE what you did with the paper dolls. Great inspiration. :o)

 
Congratulations Rhonda!!!!!
 
****Please email Alda at cs@flyingunicornllc.com in order to claim your prize ***
You have 7 days to claim your prize
 Be sure to write "Blog Hop Winner" in your subject line. Let Alda know what blog you won from, which stamp you would like and which paper pack within 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment