Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Check out my "Inspired by..." challenge for Flying Unicorn! Today I would like to share a canvas that I emulated, inspired by one very talented Gabrielle Pollacco. Here is my canvas...

 I just loved that Gabrielle not only created a beautiful one-of-a-kind masterpiece, but also that she was gracious enough to share her process via tutorial with everyone. I fell in love with the finished piece and knew that since I do not have the luxury of knowing her closely, I probably wasn't going to get my hands on that amazing canvas. So, of course, I thought..."hmmm, maybe I could try to make something similar?" So that is what I did. I had the best time learning from her tutorial and furthermore, so many similar items were in the kit this month and most other items (Creative Embellishments, Kaisercraft and Prima Flowers) can be found in the Flying Unicorn Store. Here is Gabrielle's Canvas...
You can watch her video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFFNmoOtw0
And here is my canvas, Inspired by....Gabrielle Pollacco!
 
So, for this challenge I would like you to find a piece (layout, card, canvas, etc.) that you love and are inspired by and give it a go! It doesn't have to be exact or perfect, it only needs to bear resemblance and we should be able to see a thread of inspiration from the original in the finished piece. Also, you MUST share WHO created the original and if they had a tutorial. The most important thing is to have fun!!!!
Challenge closes on July 31st at 8:00 pm and all other challenge rules apply
Here is the beautiful and generous RAK that will be given to the winner at the end of the challenge.
So stop by Flying Unicorn to join in the fun challenges and have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment