Sunday, November 2, 2014

Flying Unicorn November Kit of the Month was truly off the hook! This kit was just packed with the most beautiful papers and embellishments - it was impossible to not dive in and create! For this layout, I wanted to make something frilly and a little on the shabby chic side. I started out by choosing from the Bo Bunny Madeleine papers included in the kit.
 Next, I created several rosettes in different sizes, I backed them with a variety of doilies - some that I die cut myself.
I just loved everything about the Madeleine collection - and the Chipboard Stickers are just gorgeous. I used the frame, a flourish, tiny printed circles, and the title from the chipboard pieces.

I misted the large white Vellum Prima flower and the white Rodanthe - Esplande paper flowers to give it them little tint of color.

I also covered the key and keyhole in Tutti Frutti Shimmerz Dazzlerz and inked around the edges with Ingvild Bolme Branch Bark chalk ink. Lastly, I entwined the pearl strand from the kit around my page.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment