Wednesday, December 31, 2014

There were so many delightful and surprising things in this months Kit of the Month from Flying Unicorn! This was truly an amazing kit. For my first layout I would like to share, I scrapped a photo of my oldest daughter, Austinie. She always has such a brightness and happiness about her, so I thought I would use her favorite colors to capture her personality.
 The Vintage Venture papers by Riddersholm this month were crazy beautiful! I used the front and backs of Carte and Farewell for this layout. For the background, I mixed color in with gel medium for the brownish diamond pattern, then I added the gorgeous Inklingz Shimmering Watercolors from the Mixed Art Kit to add some shimmer. Additionally, I fussy cut flowers and the balloon from the papers. I did a lot of layering and die cut the doilies.
 I added the Prima Millicent Pink Meadowlark flowers and the beautiful Ingvild Bolme Shabby Chic Treasures Garden Fountain, along with some random pieces from the kit, including the adorable frame!
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment