Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blessings

I loved the May Kit of the Month from Flying Unicorn! I created this layout of my daughter Chandler and I feel like her personality is captured so beautifully in this photo - serious, but a deep well of love and kindness, too...and a hint of a smile. 
 I did some stamping. painting, and stenciling on the background - and some obvious paper tearing, as well.
 I absolutely adored the 13 Arts Mika Flakes in the kit and decided to use them to frame the photo.
I added Shimmerz Texturez on the small frames and for the stenciling. I even snuck in a piece of Prima packaging for the "brick wall."
 So many gorgeous goodies - the flowers and butterflies were so fun!
I added a few feathers, provided in the kit and the title and the page was finished!
 Thank you for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment