Friday, September 11, 2015

The Flying Unicorn  September Kit of the Month was a fussy cutter lover's dream! The paper from the Bo Bunny Juliet collection was inundated with gorgeous roses and elegant colors and suited this photo of one of my dearest friends, Kristy. I used the "Amore" paper for the background and embellished it with cut out roses from the "Milan" paper. I cut out a corrugated heart and used the smaller printed "Soulmate" paper to layer on top of it.
I treated the Creative Embellishments chipboard branch with Ingvild Bolme English Ivy Chalk Ink and added a couple of Prima White Cabriole blossoms. I also gave the chipboard bird a couple coats of gesso and some strategic inking for dimension.
Don't forget to check out Flying Unicorn and make sure to Pre-Order the October kit!!!
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment