Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Peace on Earth Card

Similarly, with the third card for the Frilly and Funky Challenge, I used another Martha Stewart punch and I carefully staggered the layers so it looks like a shadow. I really like to mix papers from different collections and it is so easy to do with several Christmas lines.
 I used a pretty Petaloo flower and some berries. I also found these great bejeweled sprigs at a local store and they made great fillers.
 Again, I added some foliage from some Tim Holtz dies.
 I also added a bit of twine to each card for a little more dimension.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, really love the way you used the MS die! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the lattice background and the layers ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Lainie! I love the offset trellis and stitching on this. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete