Wednesday, May 15, 2013

 Our second official challenge at About A Girl commences today and this time we are showcasing layouts that feature a sunburst effect. An awesome tutorial by Brenshevia is provided at the site so come and check it out, we would love to have you be a part!
This is my layout of my daughter Austinie, who was a Senior in HS about 4 years ago.
I stitched around the ribbon for a little added touch.
 ~I absolutely love making hatpins...they are such a sweet embellishment~
Thanks for taking a peek at my page and remember to stop by at About A Girl!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo & I love how your did your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! Love the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful and perfectly embellished! Love the ruffles and buttons. The ribbon/pin are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. Love the papers, and all of the beautiful embellies!

    ReplyDelete