Wednesday, April 23, 2014

http://7dotsstudio.com/archives/category/blog
 Here are the layouts I created with the very fresh and versatile Illuminations papers from 7 Dots Studio. Be sure to stop by their blog for an opportunity for a wonderful prize!!! For my first layout I fussy cut the Acceptance paper and layered it onto the connections paper. I used some Dazzlerz to give a little texture to the background, along with some stamping and some splatters with paint. I also used some mesh, lace and leftover packaging from foam dots and just dusted them with silver glitter. I topped everything off with a few flowers and bling. 
 My next layout is a completely different approach, yet still with a modern feel. For this layout, I used texture paste and water colored the chevrons. I cut varying lengths of pieces from the Tolerance paper and aligned it with the Joy background paper. I continued layering pieces of the front and back sides of the Diversity paper. I did a little fussy cutting, as well. Then I splattered some gesso and lastly places sequins here and there.
Thank you for joining us for the 7 Dots Studio 2-Day Event!
 
7 Dots Studios and Flying Unicorn Product List
Illumination 12x12 Paper
Layout 1 - Connections, Acceptance and Diversity
Layout 2 - Joy, Tolerance and Diversity
Also From Flying Unicorn Store
Shimmerz Vibes Jeni B Blue
Shimmerz Dazzlerz Spun Sugar
Flying Unicorn Adornments
Prima Merci Lace Fabric Flowers Springtime Mix with Pearls
Bo Bunny Denim Blue Dahlias
White Mesh
Bo Bunny Distressed Textured Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment