Thursday, May 8, 2014

Flying Unicorn CT has the privilege of joining CSI as guest detectives. I LOVE CSI, and if you are looking for a fun challenge site - this is a MUST for your list! Here is my layout showing how I solved Case #121. The layout is of my 16 year old daughter who is graduating class of 2014 and will be attending college this fall (still at 16.) I am so proud of all of the hard work she has done and I really hope that she will Soar in this life!
Here is the file full of "clues."
 
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-121-case-closes-on-may-11-2014
I started out using the amazing Cartographer Collection from Prima all included in the Flying Unicorn Your Passion Your Art May 2014 Kit of the Month. These papers were just the most wonderful papers to work with!!!! I fussy cut the balloons and used loads of flowers from the collection, along with embellishments galore (even some beautiful vintage buttons) from the kit.
I made the banner from vellum for my transparent feature on the layout.
I did some background work with water colors and ink. I also stitched on the page and wrapped some of the balloons with the thread. There is a pull out card behind the photo with my journaling message.
Here are a couple more close ups showing the gorgeous black lace that also can be found in the store.
One more shot of the balloons sailing off into the sunset sky.
Thank you for stopping by and being a part of my journey! God Bless :)
 
Product List
 
Prima Cartagropher 12x12 Paper
Boussole, Carte Postale, Montgolfiere, and Carte
Prima Cartographer Brads
Prima Cartographer Metal Clips
Flying Unicorn Adornments
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Spray Cajun Carnelian Red
My Mind’s Eye Chalk Studio Decorative Alphabet
Donna Salazar Mix’d Media Inx Color Box Black
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms in Aubergine
Prima Cartographer Flowers Adventurer
Mixed Buttons
Wooden Name Plate
Prima Cartographer Wood Icons
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Screamin’ Banshee Black
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst Spray Cocoa Bean Copper
Finnabair Stamp



No comments:

Post a Comment