Sunday, May 4, 2014

Hello again! I am so pleased to share this Off the Page project from the Flying Unicorn May Your Passion Your Art Kit of the Month. I gotta tell ya - I LOVED this kit. Although this was the first month that I have been on the CT for this amazing group, I could not have asked for a more perfect kit to start with!!!
 
 
 I began with this adorable Graphic 45 box and tag set,
 
I covered it in paper from the amazing Prima Cartographer Collection and also from My Mind's Eye Pretty Things 6x6 paper. I then used Crackle Paint by Tim Holtz to prime the corners and edges and rubbed Viva Décor Inka Gold on top, burnishing it after it dried. The effect was almost like gilded worn leather. I really love how it looks and feels. 
I also treated the Creative Embellishment Chipboard pieces with some liquid pearls to give it more dimension and then also bathing it in gold. For the latch, I used part of a metal Flying Unicorn Adornment flower petal and attached ribbon through it and to the base of the box for a tie closure.
Then I added a plethora of GORGEOUS Prima Cartographer flowers - Hats off to Frank Garcia for creating such a spectacular line!!! The inside of the box was finished off with more Cartographer paper on the bottom and the rest lined with velvet paper I had in my stash. I also further embellished with trims and pieces from the kit.
 Lastly, I papered the mini that came with the box. I added pockets to each card and EVERYTHING used on this was found within the extraordinary kit!!!
 
I really enjoyed creating and creating and creating with this kit...I hope you enjoy my work. Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
KOM OTP Product List
Graphic 45 Book Box with 3 Kraft Cards and Binder Ring
Prima Cartographer 12x12 Paper  Mots D’ Amour
Prima Cartographer Ephemera
Prima Cartographer Brads
Flying Unicorn Adornments
My Mind’s Eye Record It Pretty Things 12 sheets of 6x6 paper
My Mind’s Eye Record It Pretty Things Enamel Dots
Prima Cartographer Flowers Adventurer
Ivory Trim
Prima Cartographer Flowers Globetrotter
Prima Cartographer ATC’s
Prima Cartographer Wood Icons
Prima Flowers Parchment Petals Scroll
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms in Cranberry
Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint in Vintage Photo
Also found at the Flying Unicorn Store

No comments:

Post a Comment