Friday, August 8, 2014

Here are two cards I made from the Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month!
Can you tell I enjoyed working from this kit?
The Pion papers included are so so so gorgeous and the images really speak of a bygone era where everything was elegant and quaint.
 For my cards, I layered each one and stitched around the edge of the card and the center motifs. I then embellished using more papers, flowers from the kit, lace and trim, die cute, chipboard, and some Flying Unicorn Adornments.
Hope you enjoyed stopping by today
Thank you for your sweet comments!
Product List:
Pion Design My Precious Daughter 6x6 Collection
Anemone, Syringa,  My Princess, and Pansy
Pion Design 12x12 My Precious Daughter in Tags and Images
Prima 12 Resin Fairy Icons Item#573324
Petaloo Botanica Collection Minis x 11 Lavender/Purple
Magnolia Purple Faceted Bead Sprays
Petaloo Fancy Trims Purple
Adornments Flowers and Flourishes
 
My stash:
Creative Embellishments chipboard
Die-Namites
Ribbon and Pearls
Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment