Thursday, November 6, 2014

I would like to share my last project for the November Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month. I have a good friend, RK Post, who is known worldwide for his art and illustration. He took this photo when his beautiful daughter was born...I love the hands of the father and mother with their child. I just had to scrap this photo for him and his lovely wife.
I started out by using the amazing and versatile papers from the Bo Bunny Madeleine Collection. I used texture paste with the Bo Bunny Stickable Stencils for the background doilies.
 I used many flowers from Prima misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang California Poppy Gold,  some Petaloo vines that I misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang Autumn Maple Crimson ,  and I created some of my own roses, as well.
I used several of the die cut pieces from the Bo Bunny Madeleine Noteworthy and also some chipboard pieces from the collection, too. 
 I hope you have a lovely day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment