Please stop by Flying Unicorn and Donate or Bid on some amazing Silent Auctions!!!
Hello All! Thank you for participating in our CureSearch for Children's Cancer silent auction!
I am a newbie this year and I hope that you will consider bidding on my Baubles and Roses auction containing all of the items below (descriptions to follow.)
2. Pretty Card
Goodies are an assortment of items from past Flying Unicorn kits and items from my personal stash. The lot includes the following:
1. 12 sheets of pastel paper (approx. 6x8 inches)
2. Bo Bunny Jewels
3. Simple Stories Burlap Flags
4.Melissa Frances Resin Embellishments (2 sets)
5. Pearl Spray
6. 2 May Arts white trims
7. 1 spool of Gold Ribbon
8. 2 Hem Tapes
9. 1 Prima Flowers (package of 6)
10. Assortment of Wild Orchid Craft flowers (45 pieces)
11. Petaloo Round Resin Embellishments
12. Canvas Fringe Trim
13. Paper Mania Bare Basics Letter Tiles
14. 2 Fabscrap Chipboard Pieces (Dream Big and Friendship)
15. Black and White assorted resin pieces (10 pieces)
Opening Bid - 25.00...For A Great Cause!!!!! You are making 1 bid for all items!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
· Email me, Lainie at Lainie1130@yahoo.com and in the subject line please write Baubles and Roses BID
· Tell me what your highest bid would be for this lot - highest bid wins!
· In your email please include all your details: Your full name and your full mailing address.
· Auction closes on November 16th 2014 at midnight est .
· I will notify the winning bidder via email. Winning Bidder will make payment for auction items directly via credit card CureSearch for Children’s Cancer via our donation page, in the amount of the bid within three (3) days . Shipping is free for all U.S bidders, but I will pay 50% of the shipping for overseas bids and bidder will assume 50% of the shipping charges. I will notify overseas bidders of cost to ship first and will request an agreement to the shipping amount.
If payment is not received for auction items in three (3) days then we will contact the second highest bidder.
If you have any questions, just ask! ( ps. you can always change your bid until 11.16.2014 -12:00am )