Saturday, December 6, 2014

I am sharing another project from the December Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month. Oh the beautiful "Cosy Evening" papers from 13 Arts were so fun to play with.
  I knew I wanted to use some of the red paper for poinsettias! I used a spellbinders die for them, added some seed beads and stickles glitter for a finishing touch. I also used a another spellbinders die for the wintry foliage.
 Many lovely sentiments were also included in this line of paper. I also LOVED the wooden Julie Nutting Doll from the kit. I colored her, painted her with a layer of glitter paint and added stickles, too.
 Another close up of the gorgeous dimensional poinsettias.
 And what about the amazing lamp post from Prima - such a beautiful accent piece.
Wishing you a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment