Friday, December 5, 2014

The Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month Off the Page project was off the chain! I absolutely loved decorating this sled - it totally put me in the holiday spirit!!!
The piece started out like this and the possibilities were endless.
I started by painting the inside and outside of the sleigh gold. Then I added 13 Arts Ayeeda Gold Glitter Paint liberally in two coats to give it some extra shimmer.
I papered the outside with Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas plaid paper. Next I outlined the paper with Viva Décor Pearl Pen in Gold. I used the ribbon from the kit for the bow in the front and added some Petaloo Poinsettias 
I also created all of the boxes from templates that I found on line and used various scraps from many collections for a varied effect. The boxes can actually be used for small gifts and trinkets.
I hope this helps motivate your Christmas mojo! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment