Saturday, January 31, 2015

If you did not get in on the Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month, I honestly have to say that you should not miss another one. This kit was so packed with the most beautiful things and it went on for miles!
I created both of these cards using the gorgeous Tea Time papers from Craft and You Designs.
I started out by choosing my papers and elements and stitching each of the background papers. I matted them on white corrugate (I used a box from Christmas for the corrugate.)
The kit included these adorable little quilling roses AND the quilling tool! I love that thing! I also made the larger rose with a spellbinders die and also cut out leaves to back the rose.
I fussy cut some of the focal elements and layered them on the doily that was included in the kit. The "dream" sticker was adhered to paper and I cut it out to make the sentiment. Then I added the really cool pearl wire and a few altered Flying Unicorn Adornments and voila!
I topped my flowers with a little Prima Finnabair Glass Glitter from a past kit for some added dimension and light.
 The second card was constructed similarly, using the corrugate, stitching and doily as a base.
 I stamped the sentiment that was included in the kit on a card I fussy cut from a cut apart sheet. I also cut out the butterflies and the teacup/bird. I used a spellbinders die for the flourishes and the gorgeous lace and flowers from the kit. I topped the card off with some stickles glitter glue.
 Here is a close up of the detail.
Thank you so much for stopping by and Have a Wonderful Day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment