Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a fabulous day. Today I am sharing a layout that I created with the April Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month (Pre-orders are open today, but only for a short time!) The photo is my son Seth riding on a carousel...so I thought I would give the layout a boyish, playful (almost circus big top) vibe.
The kit this month included the incredible Susan's Garden Dogwood die from Sizzix to make these wonderful little flowers. I love that the kit often includes valuable items that you can use time and time again.
I also stamped the banners from the stamp included in the kit and fussy cut them out - another item that can be added to your arsenal of reusable goodies. The Prima Avante flowers punctuate the banner swags. I also used images from the UHK papers for added vintage elements on the background.
I LOVE the papers that were included from the kit, mixing UHK Galleries - Monsieur Antoine and Maja Design Vintage Spring Papers in 3rd of April, tearing and layering the papers to give a more vintage feel.
I fussy cut the fantastic car and put the zig-zag ribbon behind it to give it the feeling of being in motion. I created the title with the words included in the kit by misting "dream" with  13 Arts Ayeeda Chalk Mist in Indigo and then covering it with Glossy Accents.
Don't forget to check out the teasers for the upcoming May Kit - it is gorgeous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment