Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hi there everyone - I have created this layout for Creative Embellishments featuring a photo of my sweet son Seth from a couple of years ago. I also used the beautiful Flying Unicorn June Kit of the Month. For the background, I started with paper from 13 Arts "Starlight" Collection. I applied stamping using various texture stamps to the page. Around the edge I used the Bo Bunny's Stitches Stamps. Then I added random butterfly wings  with a Prima Ingvild Bolme Stamp. I layered some paper and added some trims and silver sticker borders. Lastly, I splattered 13 Arts Ayeeda Splash Ink and Paint on the page for extra texture.
My son has certainly has been a little shining star in my world, so I thought I would use the spectacular Creative Embellishments Stars In My Universe Frame to showcase the photo. I covered the whole frame with two coats of gesso and then painted it with 13 Arts Ayeeda Splash Ink in Turquoise . Then I added some 13 Arts Ayeeda Paint in Silver Glitter on the stars for a little extra pop.
For the beautiful Thankful For You word set, I did the same with the gesso and Splash Ink and then carefully topped it off with some Glossy Accents to give it a finished look.
Thank you so much for stopping by Creative Embellishments today - please don't forget to check out and enter the fun Challenge for an opportunity to win a fantastic $50 gift certificate to the store!
Have a lovely day!!!
 
Products Used:
http://creativeembellishments.com/chipboard/frames/stars-in-my-universe-frame.html
http://creativeembellishments.com/thankful-for-you.html
 

No comments:

Post a Comment