Tuesday, June 16, 2015

"Sweet Girl"

Hi all! It's Lainie here with a layout of my Nephew's brand new baby girl. I took cues from her sweet little bow on her hat and also the colors of the photo. I used the beautiful June Kit of the Month from Flying Unicorn for this layout and some lovely chipboard pieces from Creative Embellishments.
I started off by using the 13 Arts Hearts stencil and texture paste. Then I sprayed some mist and used the Bo Bunny stamps for the stitched border and the doilies. Then I layered some papers and stickers from the kit to give more dimension. I made the bow by spraying a piece of paper with water and gathering the center. Then I glued a small strip of paper around the center to hold the bow in place and topped it with a rose.
 I treated all the Creative Embellishment Chipboard to a couple of coats of gesso to begin with. To frame the photograph, I used the Photo/Page Corner Set 5 and used Stickles Glitter Glue in Fruit Punch and Waterfall and Blue to cover the lovely swirls, splitting the colors in half on each piece.  Then I used the Girl Word Set for the title, painting it with two different Shimmerz Inklingz paints in Corney Flower Blue and Coral Reef. 
Lastly, I sprayed two pieces from the Butterflies (Set of 5) with 13 Arts Ayeeda Mist in Pastel Coral and Pastel Cobalt and dotted some more Stickles on them. I finished everything off with some dyed cheesecloth and some die cuts.
Thank you for letting me share my layout with you! I really hope you check out the current Creative Embellishment Challenge to possibly win a wonderful $50 gift certificate to the store.
 
Creative Embellishment Products used: 

Have A Fantastic Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment