Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lainie Michel and Stuck Sketches

Hi there everybody!  Creative Embellishments Design Team is guest designing for Stuck Sketches, so I would love to share with you a layout I created featuring my daughter Payton (she took the photo) in quite a contemplative pose. I used a ton of mixed media on this layout - lots of 13 Arts paints, beads, ink, and mika flakes.
Here is the sketch...
 
 I honestly think that chipboard is the most fun thing to work with - you can alter it in so many ways and when the designs are spectacular - the results are always fabulous. I treated the chipboard with 2 coats of Ayeeda paint in Old Gold and then inked them with Prima Chalk Ink. Then, using my finger, I randomly applied Bo Bunny Glitter Paste in the shade Copper to get them to look like they were encrusted with rust.
I treated all the chipboard the same to get a congruent look throughout the layout. I just love the richness and texture you can add with Creative Embellishment Chipboard!!!
Thank you for checking out my layout and don't forget to enter this month's super fun Challenge for a chance to win an awesome Creative Embellishments $50 Gift Certificate!
 
Products Used:
Gear Set 2 in Large, Medium and Small
http://creativeembellishments.com/gear-set-2-large.html?search=Gear Set 2
http://creativeembellishments.com/wavy-film-strips.html?search=Wavy Film Strips
Have a great day! XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment