Sunday, August 30, 2015

Dream Card by Lainie Michel for Flying Unicorn

Loved, Loved, Loved the August Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month! Here is my last project I made with the kit - a pretty, shabby card.
I started by stitching the beautiful papers from the Small Art Big Passion kit. I used several tags and bits and bobs from the kit. I edged all the elements with Invild Bolme Blossom Bud Chalk Ink to make the pieces pop.
I did some die cutting of the paper for my sentiment and inked the edges here too. I also die cut some leaves.
 The beautiful frame was used to highlight a pretty floral image from the papers. I Lastly added all of my flowers and viola!
Don't forget to check out the amazing upcoming Flying Unicorn September Kit of the Month, as there will be very limited few available!
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a lovely day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment