Monday, August 24, 2015

"Sentimental Child" by Lainie Michel for Flying Unicorn

Creating with the August Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month was a complete joy! I loved all the beautiful mix of papers and embellishments. I wanted to create a layout featuring a photo of my daughter Payton using the lovely products from the kit.


 I began with using some texture paste on the Bella background paper and adding some Shimmerz Caribbean Sunset Spritz and paints. I then added some stamping and splatters to get a fuller effect. I also added the lovely doily sticker from Kaisercraft to pretty up the page a bit more.
I did some punch work and die-cut work on the beautiful Bella papers for the photo matting and some extra layers. I added the coral burlap trim for some extra dimension. 
 Lastly, I embellished with some gorgeous Prima flowers and a couple of Bella Dimensional Stickers.

Thank you for stopping by! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment