Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hello there - today in keeping with the Flying Unicorn September Kit of the Month, I would like to share a layout I created featuring a photo of my son when he was younger (with his very long hair) wearing his diamond patterned sweater. I thought I would pick this pattern up throughout the layout by using the Bo Bunny Juliet papers in "Verona" and "Tribute" from the Main Kit.
I did some paper tearing and a lot of fussy cutting the white roses from the "Milan" paper. I also used some of the tags and banner pieces from the Noteworthy ephemera pack.
I edged all the elements with Ingild Bolme Dark Bark Chalk Ink for extra depth. Additionally, I cut out the rectangle cards from the "Full House" paper for lots of layers. I did some stamping with the stamp included in the kit and added a little water color paint as shading around the elements of the page.
 I adored the little resin bird bath and tiny birds by Prima Shabby Treasures, which I gave a bit more dimension by spraying some Dark Brown Ayeeda Chalk Mist.
 Thank you for stopping by and don't forget that Pre-Orders for the beautiful October Kit are going on now - but only for a short time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment