Wednesday, September 30, 2015

It's time for the Flying Unicorn October Kit of the Month! For my first layout I would like to share, I used a photo of my daughter and my grandson playing around on a fall day. I tried to keep the elements very natural and on the autumnal side of things. This months main kit included the gorgeous 7 Dots Studio "Lost and Found" papers.
I began by using the Prima wood grained stencil with Shimmerz Texturez Marigold Digger from the Mixed Art Kit to give a little light play to the background. I also added a touch of Shimmerz Inklingz  to all of the Prima flowers from the Mixed Passion kit to coordinate with the background.
My little extra touch on this layout is the real tree bark that I collected when I was out taking a lovely walk near a pond. I thought it would give the layout a more organic feel.
 
 Thank you for taking time to stop by and check out the October Kit of the Month from Flying Unicorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment