Thursday, December 5, 2013

Another new layout that I did for the November Swirlydoo's challenge. The sketch is very similar to the one I posted before this so I tried to take the color scheme in a new direction while keeping a similar theme. Here is my layout of my son at the rehearsal dinner of my beautiful niece, Lindsie. Seth was her ring bearer.
And here is the absolutely gorgeous sketch.
Close-ups show how I inked the background, splattered paint and stitched on the page. Then I treated the Dusty Attic chipboard piece with paint, embossing powder and then smooch glitter.
I added plenty of lovely Zva bling all around.
I painted the metal snowflakes white and added some more Smooch - this is becoming one of my favorite products as I love everything to sparkle a little.
As always, I love it when you stop by and share your sweet comments!
Thank You!!!

1 comment: