Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Minds Eye is having a "Dear Santa" contest and I as I have never done it, I thought it was about good time that I make my first tag! I used the Vintage Christmas line from MME and I am just incredibly in love with it!!! Here is my tag, I am showing both sides.
 
Here is a close- up of the front of the tag...aren't these papers just scrumptious. I also used a three dimensional sticker, a brad and another sticker from this line.
Okay, so now here is the fun part. I told my three year old son, Seth that I would help him write a letter to Santa. I had the best time recording every hilarious thing he said. I printed this out and used it for the back of my tag. If you want a good laugh, you can enlarge the photo below and take a closer look into the mind of a desperate three year old! Oh, and Yunion Yunions mean "minions"from Despicable Me.
 
I hope you enjoyed your visit...thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I Love it! The letter is so precious. I need to go shopping I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous tag with so many beautiful layers and details! Love it, especially his letter to Santa! Truly charming, I hope he got everything he asked for. And I hope you have a very blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete