Friday, August 1, 2014

Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month is so spectacular! I LOVED working with every bit of the kit this month and here is a layout to show just how lovely this kit is. The photo is one of only two photos that I possess with my mother holding me as a baby. She had six kids, so there weren't a lot of individual photos of each. So, I just had to scrap it (yes, I was a little thumbsucker.)
I cannot get over just how lovely these Pion papers are! I just had to do a frilly, frothy layout including doilies, punches, bows, and gorgeous chipboard by Creative Embellishments! 
 I did some stitching on the page and some layering. I created the bows from a template and used flowers from the kit and some from my stash, as well.
 The heart and key lock are from the kit and I left them in their naturally beautiful state.
 I gessoed, then sprayed the chippie with Prima Color Bloom spray and used some Shimmerz paint, too.
 Look at that pearl trim - yes, it's included in the kit!
Thank you for taking a peek at my project - I hope you all have a fantastic day!
 
 
Product List:
Pion Design 12x12 My Precious Daughter in Alma’s Dress, My Daughter,  and Borders
Pion Design My Precious Daughter 6x6 Collection in  Baby Doll
Pion Design 12x12 My Precious Daughter in Tags and Images
Prima Flowers Soubrette – Pink and Purple
Pion Design 12x12 My Precious Daughter in Tags and Images
Jacuard PearlEx Pink Gold
Ranger Perfect Pearls Perfect Gold
Pearl Strand
Wood Heart Lock and Keys
Ingvild Bolme Chalk Ink Pastel Brown
Prima Color Bloom Sprays in Vintage Metal Gold Foil



2 comments: