Monday, September 1, 2014

Just look at the colors in this month's kit from Flying Unicorn! I am so in love with all of the roses and patterns in the Prima "Something Blue" and Studio 75 "Olivia" paper lines included in the kit.
For this layout, I used a photo of my mom from her Country Music days and one of her dear old friends, a very young Waylon Jennings. She was very fortunate to sometimes write music for, and sometimes work alongside singing with some of Country's biggest legends.
 I started out by doing a lot of paper punching and layering. I used a stencil and some awesome Shimmerz Texturez for the background.
I loved all the chipboard pieces and stickers in the kit and used some to give extra dimension and visual interest.
The flowers in the kit this month were just down right gorgeous! A beautiful mix of Prima and Petaloo. I added a couple extra Wild Orchid Craft flowers from my stash.

Just look at all the yummy layered flowers - just like in a lovely garden :) I also added a few sprays of pearls.
I stamped and cut out all of the little doilies to make the banner. I also fussy cut some elements to sprinkle about the page. 

Thank you for taking a peek, I hope you enjoyed your visit! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment