Monday, September 1, 2014

What a wonderful addition in this month's Flying Unicorn Kit of the Month....this is a palette that I altered (it comes with several paint brushes, too) and I really love how this works almost like a canvas.
I started out with some stencils, mesh tape, lace, and gesso. Next, I adhered quite a few of the Flying Unicorn Adornments (love them) to frame the palette. Then I liberally applied color using mists and watercolor paint.
I printed out the little blurb I made up on some patterned paper and cut each word out individually, inked around the edges and added a touch of Inka Gold.
I also added touches of Inka Gold all around the piece for cohesiveness.
 Lastly, I added the final touches of flowers and a paint brush.
 This was so much fun to create and illustrates how items that may seem humble can be transformed into a thing of beauty!
Thank you very much for stopping by!!!

1 comment: