Sunday, November 8, 2015

Flying Unicorn November Kit Cards by Lainie Michel

Hello! Today I would like to present three cards that I created with the wonderful November Kit of the Month from Flying Unicorn. This kit was packed with beautiful and fun "Splash It" papers from Studio 75. Most of the elements from the cards came from the Small Art Big Passion Kit, which included these adorable images from Hobby House that I fussy cut for the main focal point of each card.
 I altered the relief "Royal Menagerie" tags with a little water color paint or spray - and they each turned out so lovely and unique. I also fussy cut the sentiments from the "Splash It" cutouts in the Main Kit.
 One of my favorite things in the kit was the "Find It" flower die. I love making hand made flowers and this die produced the cutest bold blooms that really add a pop to the cards. I added the Prima Avante flower in white to each card for added elegance.
I trimmed each card using Petaloo Fancy Trim to give each card a nostalgic feel along with a touch of cheesecloth from the kit, here and there.
 
 
I am thankful that you chose to stop by today! Don't forget to check out the November Kit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment